Torch Paste is Patent Pending and is specially formulated to minimize leaks when used with reusable or one-time use stencils. Torch Paste can be used on wood, cardboard, card stock, denim and more to create unique burned designs.
How to Use Torch Paste: A little goes a long way!!
- When using on wood, sand your surface first; we recommend sanding smooth with 220 grit sandpaper.
- Add your stencil and rub down well to adhere to surface first
- Apply a THIN layer of Torch Paste with a squeegee. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY!
- Scrape off excess and return to jar for many more projects!
- Remove stencil and allow Torch Paste to absorb/dry for at least 2-3 minutes.
- Use a high powered heat gun (we recommend this one on Amazon) @ 400+C
- Move the heat over design until the design begins to burn; more heat equals darker burn. Watch your design come to life!
- After design is burned, allow surface to cool then wipe away debris with dry cloth.
- Finish project with stain or sealer (if applicable) or leave natural.
Torch Paste Features:
- Exclusive thick formula perfect for using with stencils
- Made in USA
- Conforms to ASTM D-4236
- 3 oz
- Store in cool, dry area; <70F
- Do not eat
- Use only for intended purposes
- Burn safely using goggles and PPE in a well ventilated area.
- Keep out of reach of children 12 & under.
Using Torch Paste on Rough Wood
Check out this blog post from Ann Lanfair, the creator of Torch Paste. Ann goes over her best tips for using Torch Paste with stencils on rough wood surfaces.