Torch Paste is Patent Pending and is specially formulated to minimize leaks when used with reusable or one-time use stencils. Torch Paste can be used on wood, cardboard, card stock, denim and more to create unique burned designs.
How to Use Torch Paste: A little goes a long way!!
- When using on wood, sand your surface first; we recommend sanding smooth with 220 grit sandpaper.
- Add your stencil and rub down well to adhere to surface first
- Apply a THIN layer of Torch Paste with a squeegee. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY!
- Scrape off excess and return to jar for many more projects!
- Remove stencil and allow Torch Paste to absorb/dry for at least 2-3 minutes.
- Use a high powered heat gun (we recommend this one on Amazon) @ 400+C
- Move the heat over design until the design begins to burn; more heat equals darker burn. Watch your design come to life!
- After design is burned, allow surface to cool then wipe away debris with dry cloth.
- Finish project with stain or sealer (if applicable) or leave natural.
Torch Paste Features:
- Exclusive thick formula perfect for using with stencils
- Made in USA
- Conforms to ASTM D-4236
- 3 oz
- Store in cool, dry area; <70F
- Do not eat
- Use only for intended purposes
- Burn safely using goggles and PPE in a well ventilated area.
- Keep out of reach of children 12 & under.